I made a few improvements to my SkinBuilder utility (I’m using it daily and it’s great!). You can now add these attributes to a <Snapshot>:
- Top, Left, Right, Bottom – Snapshot position relative to container edges (otherwise defaults to top left).
- Width, Height – Snapshot width and height (defaults to container size if known).
- RenderDpi – The DPI (Dots Per Inch) to render at.
- Dpi – The DPI of the snapshot (this may influence the final width and height; defaults to 96 if omitted).
- Quality – Compression quality level for JPEGs (0 to 100; defaults to 100).
Additionally the <Group> element supports position attributes (Top, Left, Right, Bottom) and a new OutputPath attribute, which lets you set a relative base path for all contained Snapshots.
Let me know if you generate any cool WPF 3D animation GIFs or filmstrips! 🙂 If they’re really REALLY cool I’ll post them here!